MITE found on myEngg.com

Hello friends I am M.Azzan.P. (I.S.E MITE) and I am one of the new author of this Blog!...

Well Thanks to Gagz who made me a part of this...

Well, also this is my first post in this Blog.! and was wondering what to post on for..!!

MITE was to be found on the myEngg.com Website. I just was Googling around for "MITE" and I got into this website http://www.myengg.com/

This is like a Search website for the best Eng.g colleges around India in most.

The Website also has added a MITE profile here..

Well it is a matter of pride to be from MITE is it not...!!!

Well Just Keep up the Blog Spirit by your valuable Suggestions and Comments!!!

1 comments:

Sreenath said...

Good discovery. I agree that myEngg.com is one of the first websites that hosted the details of our college